- Visit www.overdrive.com/resources/drc/ to see if the device you would like to play the audiobook on is compatible
- On your computer go to nebraska.lib.overdrive.com
- Scroll down until you see Digital Software on the left –
click on OverDrive Media Console
- Choose the desktop version for Windows or Mac
- Download and install the Media Console to your computer
For additional help please try one of the following:
Checking out audiobooks:
- On a computer go to www.sewardlibrary.org and click on
Log In To Your Account
- Use your library card number and password to log in
- Scroll to the bottom and click on this button
- Find an available audiobook in a format compatible with your device and “add to cart”
- Proceed to Checkout, choose your lending period,
Confirm and Download
- The Media Console will open and prompt you to choose a location to save the file. Choose your location and click OK.
- A screen will come up asking which parts you would like to download. Check the parts you want to download and click OK.
- When the download is complete you can transfer the audiobook to a portable device
- Connect your player via a USB and click on the transfer icon at the top of the window. Follow the prompts to transfer the file to your device
- Start listening!