Regular Hours run August 15th - April 30th.
Drive-up window opens at 8 a.m. except on Sundays.
Library hours are subject to change due to the pandemic and staffing. Contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!
|Monday||9 – 8|
|Tuesday||9 – 8|
|Wednesday||9 – 8|
|Thursday||9 – 8|
|Friday||9 – 5|
|Saturday||9 – Noon|
Ebooks and More
Libby, by OverDrive Visit our digital catalog where you can borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. You can even send and read your borrowed ebooks to your Kindle ereader (U.S. only)! It’s free and easy to get started for new users and a streamlined…
Now Available for check out! Try the Fit4Seward collection which includes fitness and outdoor games for youth and adults. Also, most come with instructions. Borrow items for 2 weeks! View the entire collection, see what’s available, and place reserves here.
May Most Requested Titles
- Sooley by John Grisham
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- A Gambling Man by David Baldacci
- 21st Birthday by James Patterson
- Finding Ashley by C.J. Box
- A Time for Mercy by John Grisham
- Eternal by Lisa Scottoline
- The Palm Beach Murders by James Patterson
- Dark Sky by C.J. Box
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks
- Serpentine by Jonathan Kellerman
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennet