The staff of the Seward Memorial Library will do everything possible to provide our patrons with the information they need. If you have a reference question you would like answered, you may:
- visit our library in person
- call our phone number (402-643-3318)
- click on the Contact Information link above and fill out the online form
- click on the Live Help ONLINE link on the upper right hand corner of this screen
- send an e-mail message to staff members at the following address:
If resources are not available at our library to answer your question, we will check with other libraries in our county for additional assistance. If your question is still unanswered, it will be referred to the Nebraska Library Commission.
If you have a question for us, please try to be as specific as possible so that we can get you the exact information you require. Be sure to tell us if you have a deadline and how we can reach you. Also, it is helpful if you tell us sources you have checked, so we do not duplicate your efforts.
Thank you for using the reference service of the Seward Memorial Library.