The library offers two different Story Time opportunities during the school year. All that is necessary to join these classes is an active library card and pre-registration.
Pre-Three Story Time
- Children under age 3 with an adult caregiver.
- Stories, songs, nursery rhymes and finger plays will be shared.
Pre-Three Story Time will be offered April 11, 12 and 13 from 10:00-10:30 a.m. No registration is required!
- Children 3-6, who have not attended kindergarten yet, come independently to a group setting.
- Classes begin with a time for the children to select books, followed by stories, songs and movement.
- Story Times run for 12 weeks in the Fall and 12 weeks in the Spring.
- Each child may check out a library bag for use during the 12 week session.
Story Times have ended for the current school year. Watch for more Story Time opportunities this summer!