The library offers two different Story Time opportunities during the school year. All that is necessary to join these classes is an active library card and pre-registration.
Pre-Three Story Time
- Children under age 3 with an adult caregiver.
- Stories, songs, nursery rhymes and finger plays will be shared.
Pre-3 Story Time will be offered for three consecutive mornings. November 7-9, 2017 from 10:00-10:30 a.m. No pre-registration is required!
- Children 3-6, who have not attended kindergarten yet, come independently to a group setting.
- Classes begin with a time for the children to select books, followed by stories, songs and movement.
- Story Times run for 10 weeks in the Fall and 10 weeks in the Spring.
- Each child may check out a library bag for use during the 10 week session.
Story Times will start the week of August 28!
Story Time Registration