Libby, by OverDrive
Visit our digital catalog where you can borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. You can even send and read your borrowed ebooks to your Kindle ereader (U.S. only)! It’s free and easy to get started for new users and a streamlined experience for current OverDrive app users. Learn more.
- To access our digital catalog through the Libby app, you will need to enter your account password. If you do not remember or need it reset please contact us.
- 6 items can be checked out at a time
- All items are automatically returned at the end of the lending period.
- RBdigital ebooks and audiobooks are moving to our OverDrive catalog by the end of 2020.
If you are reading on an older device or a Fire tablet, want to view our selection of streaming videos, or require the use of a screen reader, you can enjoy our digital collection using the classic OverDrive app. If using a computer, you may also choose to discover titles using our library catalog or our digital collection website nebraska.overdrive.com.
Getting Started & FAQs
- Download the app!
- Introducing Libby video
- What devices are compatible with Libby?
- How is Libby different from the OverDrive app?
- How do I read on my Kindle? (U.S. only)
- Visit Libby Help
OverDrive (Check out our digital catalog now)
- You can browse our OverDrive collection of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and videos on your computer or download the classic OverDrive app.
- The classic OverDrive app is recommended if using an older device or a Fire tablet, require the use of a screen reader, or want to view our selection of streaming videos.
- Ebooks can be sent to your Kindle or Kindle reading app. Learn how.
- Available on iOS, Android, Chromebooks, Kindle Fire, and laptop/desktop computers.
- Need help? Visit the OverDrive Help site.
- To create your account or logging in remember to use a “P” in front of your library number (for example: P00701).
- Your password must match your Seward Library account password.