4/6/21, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Seward Memorial Library
This come and go event includes blood pressure readings, glucose checks, pulmonary/respiratory tests and more. Everything is free and no appointments are required. Social distancing and masks are encouraged.
Although the annual Memorial Health Care Systems Health Fair has been canceled, we’re partnering with MHCS to host stations around the library from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Blood pressure checks will be performed to alert patrons of heart risks.
- Diabetes educators will be offering blood glucose tests. A pulmonary function test will be offered by respiratory therapy staff.
- Skin screenings will be completed by Four Corners Health.
- “Vial for Life” will join the event with details about how you can help emergency medical personal by keeping a clear plastic pocket containing vital information easily visible in your home.
- Memorial Health Care Systems will provide a table of valuable information, which may be taken home.
Join the celebration all week long on social media by using the hashtag #NationalLibraryWeek.